Subject: [Leica] Lenses without 6 bit code for M8
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Wed May 9 17:41:06 2007

Haha Steve,
Last August I shot Tom A's tester M8 for a day - about 180 pictures
and did not see any of the magenta for black problems. I guess my
subjects don't wear much synthetic clothing. In October when the
controversy hit the internet I went back and reviewed all the
pictures and found three with a magenta for black cast. I found it,
of course, because I was looking for it. :-)
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Lenses without 6 bit code for M8)