Subject: [Leica] American Photo M8 Review in Iraq
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed May 9 11:50:51 2007

One of the advantages in making images rather than telling stories is
the end result is there for all to see.  . Of course Baghdad is
dangerous as hell but just making the trip there gets you a campaign
ribbon, not the Silver Star . I've seen some very strong images come
from that mess over there but found  Gilbertson's work pretty bland. I'm
not being detrimental about the courage (or foolhardiness) one must have
to go in the first place. Still, if you hang it our for bragging rights
it better measure up.

Walt