Subject: [Leica] With a smile...
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue May 8 16:46:18 2007

Hi Len,

Concerning your question about the last one, I have eliminated a white area
on the left corner, and the proportions of the high and wide, the heads
keeps the original composition. The problem was that I had the 28 on my
camera, I saw the scene and I've approached very fast, some seconds after
the hand caressing the head was disapeared.

Concerning the #2, if I've correctly understood your comment, I think that
the real effect of the picture is not showed. The rare flute is the plastic
band that is usually put for works, I have composed and aligned it to the
hands to visually replace the flute. Do you think that I should crop it to
visualize better the effect?

Thank you very much for your kind and detailed comments,

Saludos cordiales
Luis