Subject: [Leica] BODEGA LA PALMA
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue May 8 11:46:00 2007

Hi Daniel,

I think that beside you and your wife, your young people will enjoy too
Barcelona, I'm not on the young ambient..., I'm more in the concerts of
Classical etc..., but Barcelona's life is plenty of young people, and close
to Barcelona are places that young people enjoy very much, as Sitges.

You ill be welcome..., maybe one day we can organise a Barcelona Luggers
meeting, why not?

Saludos cordiales, and thanks for looking!
Luis