Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 18 dlridings
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon May 7 22:46:46 2007

Boy, do I ever wish I could blame it on the rangefinder! :-)

I have two shots of her. The other one is much better with regards to
her expression, but the framing is even _more_ off than this one.

The background was that this was taken with a 90 Tele-Elmarit at 1/30 of
a second. I wasn't positioned very well to get a steady grip. There were
people around, I had to bend and twist to get a clear shot and I simply
did not do as well as I should have. I was trying to find something for
my elbows.

Daniel