Subject: [Leica] M5 and lenses question
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon May 7 13:09:42 2007

They both should work fine.  I had mine upgraded to the 28 frame finder by
DAG.  I don't have the camera anymore, the only problem with the 15 is thta
the shoe is offset from the lens center, but it is easy to make adjustments.

Look  for an M5 that has the clicks in the shutterspeed dial as it can be
maddening to bump it away from what you thought you had set.

Great camera, and though I sold mine, I know it is in good hands that
appreciate it.

Sonny