Subject: [Leica] Walking stick/monopod
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon May 7 10:46:02 2007

When I see the people steaming along with walking sticks and red heads then
comes to my mind they look like "combat promenaders" ;-)

But it's true it's good for weight programs, the pulse frequence stays on a
moderate level which allows the body to burn the fat better. If you raise
your pulse too much, you burn less fat.

What about buying two solid monopods for that? With M6 at the left and a M8
at the right?

Didier

Replies: Reply from charcot at comcast.net (charcot) ([Leica] Walking stick/monopod)