Subject: [Leica] PESO: swirl
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun May 6 17:30:33 2007

Philippe, that's a hard one, The first thing that I noticed was that it
looks pretty brittle. Maybe over-sharpened?
But the girl's face is the question mark for me. All of the swirling hair is
good for the sense of movement but her face is
completely obscured. I'll be interested to read what others think.

Cheers
Hoppy