Subject: [Leica] A belated thanks
From: bampolsk at mac.com (Brian Ampolsk)
Date: Sun May 6 06:18:54 2007

Thanks to all those who responded to my M8 battery problem.  I have
found that copying files with a reader has significantly extended the
time between charges.  That won't stop me from buying at least one
more battery about six weeks before my autumnal trip to Israel (and
Petra!).  But it's nice to be able to charge the battery overnight
and then go out shooting without having to worry about battery life.

Again my (much delayed) thanks.

Brian