Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 problems
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sun May 6 04:38:09 2007

> Same here, the only 'issue' has been magenta in colour. 4000 frames down
> the track everything is working perfectly.
>
> Steve
>

> On 6/5/07 04:58, "grduprey@mchsi.com" <grduprey@mchsi.com> wrote:
>
>> Don't know, mine has been mechanically and electronically perfect
>> since day one.

Of course my camera went home for christmas even though I did not have any
of the banding issues. Firmware 1.09 was pretty flaky, but the 1.1 seems
much better. Its going to have its first real test over the next 3 weeks,
but I have not really had any issues other than the usual computer
"re-starts". Certainly, not lock ups or situations which stopped me taking
an image.

Cheers

Alastair

Message from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Re: M8 problems)