Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica M8 "Shutter Fault"
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat May 5 17:25:57 2007

Aw Jeffery, the problem is that the M8 was pissed that you did not have
enough faith to take it to New Mexico.  It went on strike.  ;-)

There's evidence that this is not an isolated problem, a few  others have
had it, but it is also not something that the M8 masses experience.

All cameras have issues. Some  are not so evident, but they all have stuff
you need to work out.  I don't even pick up another camera until I am sure I
learn all of the quirks of my new one.

But then, I am a patient man.

Except I am not patient with people who  decide that because I want to own
something useful to me, that I am a cultist. (That was really out of line,
Richard.)

So far, my M8 is performing quite nicely.  If it has problems,  then mostly,
like those with my Pentaxes, it will be probably Pilot error.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com