Subject: [Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat May 5 08:04:25 2007

Thanks Ric,

It's funny. I almost have a bad conscience about being off-topic since
it's not about digital Leicas. I really don't know a better place to
look for information though.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron)
Message from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron)