Subject: [Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat May 5 07:43:59 2007

Didier Ludwig wrote:
> Daniel
>
> Just an idea - have you thought about the very small 35/2.5 W-Nikkor-C
> (LTM), see http://tinyurl.com/32edo4 ? The lens is certainly a better
> performer than the 35/3.5 Elmar. I have one and am thinking of buying a
> LTM Leica body just for that lens. Actually I have it on the Bessa L with
> the 35 minifinder - kind of Leica I feeling with inbuilt meter and
> flip-out back door...
>
> Didier

Didier,

That would be a very fine candidate. I am not stuck on the Leica brand.
It's the size of the package (and acceptable results) I'm looking for.

I kind of assumed that LTM Nikkors would be overpriced by the
collector's market. Maybe the same goes for the others as well?

Daniel

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron)
Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron)