Subject: [Leica] new Cambridge album in LUG
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat May 5 05:43:10 2007

Looks promising. With a bit of post work on the reflection shot this
one could turn out very strong and even enigmatic: cropping, color
editing, pulling horizontals and verticals straight.
Keep on shooting and
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 4-mei-07, om 23:07 heeft Matthew Hunt het volgende geschreven: