Subject: [Leica] A New Purchase
From: pj at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Fri May 4 19:36:19 2007

Well, I finally did it.
After years on the LUG hearing about the fine hand made custom
craftsmanship, the best perfectly machined raw materials, the superb
customer service, the fine jewellery like quality and wonderful way the
company stands behind its legendary products. I stretched a bit and
afforded myself the exorbitant cost (we called it an early Father's Day
present. So, while it took me years to justify the expense, but I can
now say with a bit of pride that I'm now the very happy owner of a T4H
Mocha coloured hemp Tilley hat.
:)

Be well,
Michael Eric Berube