Subject: [Leica] OT IR SLR options
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri May 4 10:38:16 2007

> Besides ripping me off, he has apparently treated a couple of others
> badly as well. I've received a couple of e-mails on this.
>
> It's been by far my worst internet deal so far.

He needs to be digitally tarred and feather and ran out of cyberspace into
the BIZARRO ZONE with Terence Stamp - General Zod

Have his domain name torn off his lapel.

Wrapped up in sticky band width and plastered with pixels.

I'm surprised these guys can get away with such stuff with the forums and
all. I not like we have to write each other letters about some guy in the
back of the Shutterbug not up to snuff.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY