Subject: [Leica] PAW : Phil's trying to catch up
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed May 2 14:56:24 2007

Thanks Luis,

if married, show n? 16 to Ms Luis, you can even print it for her from me
- as friendly neigbours, no harm intended.

I has also thought about cropping 15, but I think the environment
creates a frame that sets the light out, DK if I'm right. Best viewed
full size in any case, you can even see what people inside are having
fun with..

Thanks for viewing and helping.

Buenos Noces
Felipe X da Francia