Subject: [Leica] PAW : Phil's trying to catch up
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed May 2 08:21:36 2007

Picking nits and clarifying language -
Macrophotography: photography producing photographs of small items
larger than life size. ;~)
On my monitor the ants are 1.1 cm. I think that qualifies as a macro
photograph; irrespective of the lens used.
I've used the 400mm telyt for macro work.
But all that's semantics ;~)

It remains one hell of gorgeous photograph, perfect by every visual
criteria imaginable; color, composition, content, form, texture,
line, shape, tone, ad nauseum.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com