Subject: [Leica] M8 - a couple of IR snaps
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue May 1 12:59:16 2007

Nicely done Steve. And what a blast to have this capability so
readily available.
How are you dealing with the focus issues?
Relying on DOF?
Did you establish a refocus point on the lens?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] M8 - a couple of IR snaps)