Subject: [Leica] Just curious really
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Mon Apr 30 15:30:16 2007

Bonjour,

  Just got back from the friendly neighbourhood (sp?) pawn shop.  I saw what
seems like a rather unusual Minolta lens.  At first I thought it might be
for the rangefinder type but then ruled this option out as I did not see any
rangefinder cam. Lens was a rather smallish Minolta 200mm f = 5 preset black
model with a chrome diaphragm ring.  The mount did seem smaller that the
normal Minolta mount for SLR.  Any idea what camera this lens was made for?

  Just curious really,

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)