Subject: [Leica] People on the Rambla
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Apr 30 14:46:46 2007

Hi George,

Interesting question, indeed, I'm particularly looking for elder men, and
why not to young women, but not exclusively, I'm maybe looking for
interesting people, but what is for me "interesting people"?, or better
said, WHY?, maybe it could be for a psychlogist analysis. I've always been
interested for the elders, when I was younger I always said to my wife that
the day I've start to shot young women would mind that I was older, now I'm
older....

Responding your second question, no, it's no a question of editing

Saludos cordiales
Luis