Subject: [Leica] Barcelona Pl. del Rei
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Apr 30 14:24:35 2007

Hi George,

This place, Pla?a del Rei, Pla?a is in our own original language (Catalan)
in Spanish (Castellano = Castilla's language) is PLAZA, Pla?a del Rei minds
"Place of the King". This is an old, nice and some quite point in Barcelona
Ghotic Area.

http://www.guiarte.com/barcelona/que-ver/plaza-del-rei.html

http://www.barcelona-on-line.es/eng/turisme/bcn_gotic_rei.htm

And here you can do a virtual visit, almost walking on the Pla?a del Rei

http://www.gencat.net/turistex_nou/bcnvirtual2002/panos/nodo13.mov

Anyway when I have time I'll go back there and take some pics for show on
the LUG

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis