Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: my favourite city
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Apr 29 23:58:40 2007

Nathan the "free city" essay is very interesting but extremely sad. Graffiti
seems to be a universal urban plague, fortunately the
rioting and anarchy are less so, albeit still crops up. So much of it an
excuse for vandalism and terrible antisocial behaviour.

I did enjoy strolling along the strand with you. They give the impression of
cool crisp sparkling air.

Cheers
Hoppy