Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 17 dlridings
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Apr 29 14:31:33 2007

Fine contrast, nice pictures!

Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Daniel Ridings
Enviado el: domingo, 29 de abril de 2007 21:41
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] IMG: PAW 17 dlridings

It's been a square week:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2007/17.html

I liked the contrast.

I almost chose the following one, but for weeks in a row I've had similar
shots. They aren't taken at the same time, but along the same path at about
the same time of day (on my walk to work):

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2007v17/07v17-0010.jpg.html

There are more from Odense (walks around town after work):

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2007v17/

And three from Copenhagen, though they aren't typical for Copenhagen:

http://www.dlridings.se/gallery/v/Shoebox/2007v17/?g2_page=2

They've all been taken with a Rolleicord Vb, Fomapan 400 and Xtol.

The first two on the opening shoebox page were taken just testing a couple
of 90'ies (Tele-Elmarit compared to Elmar).

Daniel