Subject: [Leica] Re: American small towns
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Apr 29 10:30:53 2007

I guess it is Bob I am thinking of, actually I know it is.  About 10
years ago now I did a photo of Bob over in Daddy Billy's with him
holding an old Graflex, over his shoulder was a large photo of his dad.
I made an 11x14 print of that photo and gave it too Bob.  I thought it
was a nice shot.

Glad to hear he is still around and that Couch's is still open.  I will
have to come over that way before too long.  When is the Fly In?  Do
they still have that there?  That would be a good event to come to town for.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Re: American small towns)