Subject: [Leica] JPEG look on LR vs the web
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun Apr 29 04:41:26 2007

yes - but shouldn't matter as IE and other browsers like FF are not ICC
aware.
Check out adobe foum discussing the effect in length:
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bc34927/12

Wade - I'd be curious to know what you think.

I think the problem is with non-ICC aware apps in color calibrated
environment.
But I figure if the monitor is calibrated to sRGB, shouldn't non ICC aware
apps display sRGB Jpegs properly?
The answer to that may be that monitor colorspace, and can't display
adequate color space and so non ICC aware apps will not show sRGB jpegs
properly.

Eric