Subject: [Leica] Two different 28mm pics
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Apr 28 07:47:17 2007

Hi Luis,

This is a very interesting study of the two lenses. Both photos were
taken in very high contrast lighting making a difficult picture
taking environment. In this respect the Hector, with it's lower
contrast, handles the light better. Also the first picture is more
intimate and has more detail then the second. I like #1 the best. The
second photo with the Tri-Elmar and it's higher contrast is actually
too high in contrast. But I like the photo content. I have never used
this film so I don't know it's characteristics. I have a feeling it
is high contrast and high color saturation which contribute to the
deep shadows.

Thanks for showing. It's a good study,

Best Regards,
Len