Subject: [Leica] PESOS: some shots for you
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Apr 28 05:23:31 2007

Philippe,
I can only tell you to get much closer to your daughter while at the same
time changing your public persona into one mean SOB.  That way you can
credibly discourage those folks visiting your daughter that you deem very
inappropriate without making your daughter mad at you.

(There was a great TV commercial where a Dad was bragging to a young man
waiting for the Dad's daughter to come out about his new truck.  Essentially
the dad was telling the youngster that the truck bed was big enough to take
the young man really deep into the forest and dump the body without anyone
noticing)  I accomplised much the same thing by getting accurate at
1000meters with a .30 calibre rifle.  Just in the interest of sport mind
you.