Subject: [Leica] HELP: JPEG look on LR vs the web
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sat Apr 28 02:38:09 2007

In a Windows sRGB calibrated environment:

sRGB jpegs look fine in ICC aware programs such as Lightroom, Photoshop and
ACDSee Pro.
Opening those files on a non-ICC compliant program such as Internet Explorer
show a subtle but noticeable red shift in skin tones.
This is also reported in the Adobe forum:
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bc34927/12

Eric