Subject: [Leica] IMG: CV 21 Stuff
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Apr 27 19:28:37 2007

Hoppy, That sorting picture I posted yesterday was with a CV 21 on an M8
http://www.sonc.com/sorting.htm.

 It is cropped to about 60% of the frame.

Here's another with it:

http://www.sonc.com/watching_fireworks.htm

I like it better with the M8 than with film, and it uses a 39mm filter!

Sonny

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: CV 21 Stuff)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: CV 21 Stuff)