Subject: [Leica] WayBack PAW 17
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Apr 27 15:51:53 2007

Good catch  Ric,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Ric Carter
Enviado el: jueves, 26 de abril de 2007 4:47
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] WayBack PAW 17

One of the things that is a relief in a time machine PAW is being able to
work ahead. I actually sat down last night and hunted contact sheets and
picked photos for the WayBack PAW four weeks into the
future;^)

Herewith, the current week 25 years ago:

Eddie Feigner died just a month or so ago. He was the star of The King and
His Court, a four-man softball team that barnstormed the world playing
charity games against local all-star teams. It was a fun event with comedy
as well as awesome talent. They usually kicked ass. You old farts may
remember them from Sports Spectacular or Wide World of Sports if you didn't
get to see them live.

Eddie is seen here, in one of the regular bits, throwing 100mph strikes
blindfolded. Eddie Jr. is there to protect him in case someone manages to
hit it.

After the game, we carried him to The Rebel, local redneck pool hall and bar
(see WayBack Week 5). Eddie and the boys were as adept with a longneck as
with a softball.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/WayBack
+17.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/3b7j22