Subject: Re: [Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Apr 27 05:25:16 2007

Once, UPS had to deliver a rather expensive software package to me
(Lightwave 3D from Newtek). The package never arrived but they claimed I had
signed for the reception. It turned out that the signature was faked. My
name, but not my signature. It was obvious only the driver/delivery man came
in question for that bull$#?+. It was their insurance finally who paid a
second delivery, which took many weeks. Btw UPS is outrageously expensive
for shippings from Switzerland to Overseas.

Didier