Subject: [Leica] Strange M8 artifact
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Apr 26 18:41:39 2007

Sonny,

Actually it does...think about it, in the vertical the line runs
horizontally across the frame, down the middle on the long side, in the
horizontal image it is a vertical line right down the middle on the long
side.

Actually this issue they are talking about is not that bad, some of the
examples on the original Canon 1D were FAR worse than this, he** some of
the images I saw literally looked like the two halves of the photo were
made with different cameras!

Canon got that fixed in firmware and I bet the next release of the Leica
firmware will help this issue also.

JMHO.

--
Harrison McClary