Subject: [Leica] Panhandle: Twang!
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Apr 26 13:02:48 2007

Missed this one, but it is indeed phenomenal.
And now I also know the effect of a mirror lens.
About these kind of lenses, does one of the cheapo models is OK, or
do you need top class glass to get this effect, too?
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 24-apr-07, om 02:50 heeft Doug Herr het volgende geschreven: