Subject: [Leica] Strange M8 artifact
From: tomschofield at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Wed Apr 25 20:29:03 2007

It's definitely there, on my MacBook Pro monitor, I could not see the
"line" on the standard image, even with Pixel Tracker.  Then I
figured how to get the high res image and could see it not as a line
but as two rectangles with a slight magenta cast separated by a
narrow column that is not affected, that fits with the geometry of
the window panes.  The column of "normal" is vertical, in the arm to
your right (her left arm), towards the right side of the arm.  It
appears to end to the left side i the middle of the arm,
corresponding to the highlight side of the arm.  I can measure it
with Pixel Tracker.

Tom

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Strange M8 artifact)