Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #14, 15, 16
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed Apr 25 16:49:26 2007

Don,

I'm afraid that you are wrong.  With a 427, the Cobra is a pig to drive.
With the 289, it is a sweetie! The 427 never had the right balance.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #14, 15, 16)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #14, 15, 16)