Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 16
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Apr 25 15:10:46 2007

Daniel,
Thanks.  With the exception of the images coming out of Nashville the LUG is
not making many commentaries on the US.  So, as circumstances permit I will
try to add that in.  Your images have been great through the years and
hopefully, with some parts replacements you can continue your walks with Eva
so I can selfishly see scenes from Scandinavia.