Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander 12
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Wed Apr 25 08:13:59 2007

Harrison,

I have used the 12mm C/V lens quite a bit in interiors.   It doesn't seem to
work very well out of doors for me, but inside it produces views that are
very different than anything else produces, including the 15mm.   Here is
one shot with the 15 inside a 19th century industrial building undergoing
renovation:
http://mnartists.org/work.do?rid=28542

Robert