Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #14, 15, 16
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Apr 25 02:43:55 2007

Thanks for all the good wishes and compliments I received on- and offlist.
My health issue is an allergic reaction to blood thinning meds, that
resulted in a liver disease. But now it looks like it can be cought under
control. After all, bad weed grows tall.

"Middle sea" - I wanted to say "mediterranean" which is called Mittelmeer in
german. It's where the umbrella shot was made.

Yes, the Cobra is completely unbalanced, as well in engine/body sizes as in
front/back weight proportions. Hard to drive fast, at least on winding
roads. But: beautiful. We have a Cobra manufacturer here in Switzerland that
developed a strongly modified chassis/suspension unit to make his Cobra
289's winners on the local hill climb races.

Jerry, the AC Bristol is indeed the Cobra's legitimate ancestor. Regardings
it's actual collector's value you may regret having sold it? :-)

Didier

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #14, 15, 16)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #14, 15, 16)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #14, 15, 16)