Subject: [Leica] Most shots taken for a wedding
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Apr 24 20:03:51 2007

It is the inferior version made by Nippon Kogaku.  When Chris makes enough
money this year he will switch over to the genuine article from Solms. :)
:)  Speaking of which, the 135 APO does a wonderful job on the M8, focusing
a 180 equivalent is not that bad.

After his bad retro experience this year our PAW founder may not return east
to the homeland.