Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ira's PAW - Week 15 cropped
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Apr 22 17:50:58 2007

Hi Ira. I do like your crop. I'm largely ruled by the thirds rule as well,
you're right. I felt that the bottom part of the image
didn't add a great deal since there was no extra or different detail there.
The little crop from the right was meant to change the
horizon line from the flat end. Both just ideas for variations for my
personal taste, of course. By all means hack and slash in
detail at my scenics when I post, I always learn from the assortment of
different eyes on the LUG.

Cheers
Hoppy