Subject: [Leica] kevin...
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Apr 22 13:24:35 2007

Hearthbreaking to look at them (without knowing that he got through)
because you see a child that might have a very short life.
Which you kinda project vs. your own children. Which makes it almost
unbearable. Or which makes you lock off from thise kind of images.
Knowing that he's recovering/recovered does not change that entirely,
but it makes it more bearable. As in: he'll have suffered a lot, but
in the end, it will have made him 'better'.
I guess that the knowledge of the chances of recovery for such
violent affections by those that treat these children, make that they
can keep up with their jobs, day in day out.

Dunno if that makes sense, but that's how I feel it.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 22-apr-07, om 21:48 heeft Steve Barbour het volgende geschreven: