Subject: [Leica] NPR story
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat Apr 21 19:11:04 2007

On 4/21/07, Harrison McClary <lists@mcclary.net> wrote:

> The town has changed so much you'd be lost there...it aint
> no small town any more.

Yes, I was looking at it on Google Earth the other day.  Percy Priest Lake
was not there then, and the population was 13,000, ten thousand were Air
Force and dependents.  Now it is 33,000.

When I moved from Smyrna to Natchitoches, I moved to a big town!   We had
nearly 18,000 townies and 3000 students..

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
USA