Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ira's PAW - Week 15
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Apr 21 17:25:48 2007

Ira, that's very nicely exposed and interesting detail in the foreground
always adds to the depth.
Did you try any crops? Maybe a little from the right, to the edge of the
tree clump and some from the bottom to remove part of the
trampled dirt area (10-20%)?
Just my thoughts. It's always possible to fiddle with anyone's picture, of
course. OK maybe not Ansel Adams pictures.

Cheers
Hoppy