Subject: [Leica] Eyes on the shadow
From: len-1 at (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Apr 21 17:25:27 2007

A very interesting photo. The eyes are a little in the shadows but
the effect is interesting. It adds a little mystery and a sinister
look to the face.

I wouldn't change it or lighten the shadow except as a alternate
view. It has a different look that makes it stand out from other photos.

Thanks for sharing,

On Apr 19, 2007, at 6:48 PM, Luis Ripoll wrote:

> Hi all,
> Time to time I shot some colour, do you like it?, maybe the eyes
> are too
> much on the shadow?
> g2_fromNav
> Id=xb5a1c60c
> Thanks for looking, I'll appreciate your comments and critics
> Saludos cordiales
> Luis

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Eyes on the shadow)