Subject: [Leica] Correct NJ Address
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Apr 21 14:35:06 2007

On 4/21/07 5:17 PM, "John Biava" <leicam4pro@yahoo.com> typed:

> Who cares.  You shoot B&W......{8o}
>
> Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:
>

> On 4/20/07 9:18 AM, "John Abela" typed:
>
>> I live in the area. This is the correct address:
>> Leica Camera Inc.
>> 1 Pearl Court, Unit A
>> Allendale, NJ, 07401
>>

> What color is their loading dock?

Maybe but if I just think if people would right up front be specific and
tell you what color the thing is everybody would get along and no one would
get lost.

"you'll be leaving on  New York-LaGuardia, NY (LGA) to Houston Bush, TX
(IAH) 3hrs 50mins - nonstop

THE BLUE ONE DUMMY!!!!!

WITH NO PROPELLERS!

"What kind a car you drive?"

"A BLUE ONE!"

I like stuff color coded. Whenever possible.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com