Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica USA incompetence again
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Apr 21 13:23:40 2007

This after they tell you it will get there in 3-4 days.  Try to track it if
you want a real laugh.

They ought to go back to $0.03 postage rate.. until they get their first
class act together....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I just sent a Priority Mail Envelope from
New Orleans to Baton Rouge with Delivery Confirmation. 8 days later it is
still not in Baton Rouge and I was just told by a USPS
operator that it normally takes 10-14 days for Priority Mail. It may cost
more than $5.00 to drive there but at least I would have
made it!

Message from leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava) ([Leica] Re:Leica USA incompetence again)