Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica USA incompetence again
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Apr 19 18:52:44 2007

Damn. Of course though you also are dealing with the USPS(another
incompetent company). I just sent a Priority Mail Envelope from
New Orleans to Baton Rouge with Delivery Confirmation. 8 days later it is
still not in Baton Rouge and I was just told by a USPS
operator that it normally takes 10-14 days for Priority Mail. It may cost
more than $5.00 to drive there but at least I would have
made it!

I buy grey lenses also. Never had a problem, which includes Leica and Nikon.

Chris