Subject: [Leica] Re: High quality photos
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sat Apr 21 08:51:44 2007

I have learned the hard way when someone shows me some pictures of
their kids graduation that they shot and printed all by them selves
not to tell the truth, such as, "Gee, they skin tones are a little on
the cyan side. I'd correct the color." I can't think why but it just
seems to make me come off as some kind of crank! :-) I have much
better luck with lines such as, "Oh, My. What a cute Baby!"

Barney