Subject: [Leica] IMG M8 natural light portrait
From: davison_m at msn.com (MARK DAVISON)
Date: Fri Apr 20 17:34:13 2007

I'm really enjoying the M8 with firmware 1.102, and Capture One LE now that
I have profiled my monitor.

Here's a friend caught in mixed light at a dinner party.  (Not an award
winning shot, but I like the way the mixed light wraps around his face.)
M8, CV 28 / 1.9, B+W 486 UV/IR cut filter, -2/3 exposure compensation.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/MarkEDavison/F1April07/L1000771.jpg.html

Two bright lights in the field of view, but no apparent ghosting from the
UV/IR filter.

Mark Davison

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG M8 natural light portrait)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG M8 natural light portrait)